- Uncurly is the only at-home Brazilian keratin that equals or exceeds any salon’s results
- A 4 oz bottle (but we like to fill it to 4.5 oz — love ya!) contains 2-5 keratin treatments per typical client, depending on hair length, volume, porosity, and treatment iteration
- Instructions included
WHAT UNCURLY DOES:
- Frizz-free, pouf-free hair — even in high humidity or heavy perspiration
- Lasts 3-6 months — longer with successive treatments
- Versatile styling — go straight and sleek, or loosened curls
- Drying + styling time cut between one half and one tenth — fewer tangles, too
- Restores hair damaged by bleach, heat, and relaxers to like-new condition
- Natural-friendly — great for transitioning from relaxers
- Strengthens against breakage for dramatically longer growth
- Costs $15-$25 per typical treatment, depending on length and volume
- Cruelty-free — no animal testing ever
DO I NEED UNCURLY CLASSIC OR UNCURLY PLUS?
Same Ingredients, Different Strengths
- Uncurly Classic and Uncurly Plus contain exactly the same ingredients, but Uncurly Plus is a stronger concentration.
- “Stronger” does not mean harsh or damaging. Both Uncurly Classic and Uncurly Plus are incapable of damaging your hair because they don’t break the hair’s molecular bonds the way relaxers, texturizers, and Japanese thermal reconditioning do.
- Instead, Uncurly works by means of a protective keratin “topcoat” that smooths curl, eliminates frizz, and restores abused hair to like-new condition.
- Both Uncurly Classic and Uncurly Plus are 100% safe for weak, damaged hair, and may be used on top of previous keratin treatments, relaxers, or hair color/bleach.
When to Choose Uncurly Classic:
- Now in its 6th year of fabulous, high-performance results, Uncurly Classic is as effective as any salon’s Brazilian keratin treatment – indeed, more effective than many salon keratins, according to our clients.
- Even if you had mediocre results from a salon keratin treatment, Uncurly Classic may still be right for you. When in doubt, do not hesitate to contact us for help determining the right formula for your goals. You might also consider ordering a sample.
UNCURLY CLASSIC MAY BE A BETTER CHOICE IF:
- You had great results with Uncurly Classic or other professional keratin treatments; OR
- You have Type 2 or Type 3 curls and want a frizz-free, smoothed out look, AND WHEN YOU — USE HEAT to style you still want more bend (ex: the ends turned under or flipped up) or some curl or wave, as opposed to a straighter style; OR
- You have low-volume or fine hair and are concerned about it looking too flat or thin.
When to Choose Uncurly Plus:
- Uncurly Plus is formulated for hair that needs a treatment with extra “oomph” due to intense or resistant curl, extreme humidity, or preference for straighter hair. Types 3 and 4 hair will still retain some curl, particularly when air-dried, but when heat is used, they will smooth out more rapidly and easily than hair treated with Uncurly Classic. Frizz control will also be stronger and the treatment will last longer than Uncurly Classic.
- Uncurly Plus has been extraordinarily well received by its intended clientele.
- As Uncurly Plus wears off, the hair will pass through the stage it would have reached with Uncurly Classic.
UNCURLY PLUS MAY BE A BETTER CHOICE IF:
- You’ve used Uncurly Classic before and think your hair would perform even better with a more powerful treatment; OR
- Your hair is difficult to straighten (i.e., Type 4a/b/c and some Type 3a/b/c hair) or has an extreme frizz problem; AND
- WHEN YOU — USE HEAT to style (blow dry, flat iron), you prefer a very straight look with less curl, bend, wave. You will still retain some loosened curl when air drying — particularly Type 4 hair — but it will be less than with Uncurly Classic.
CAN’T DECIDE? WE’RE HERE TO HELP
If you’d like guidance in deciding which formula to use, try our free online Consultation. We’d suggest sending in:
- a picture or two of your hair (or similar), either air-dried or showing your styling problem
- a picture or description of how you’d like it to look afterward (not essential but may be helpful)
- info about your local humidity level
- info about the styling effort you’re willing to make on a regular basis (i.e., air dry, blow dry, flat iron, etc.)
Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com, or text/call us at 1-301-842-4250.
I love this treatment so much! I previously used Uncurly’s Classic formula and I decided because of my 3C/4A hair to use the Uncurly Plus. This treatment does everything it needs to and more.
My hair is so silky smooth every time I flat iron and absolutely resistant to humidity! It’s incredibly soft and low maintenance! I never had a relaxer and thought about using one for the first time, but I turned around and bought Uncurly a few years back. Best decision ever.
It’s officially becoming a staple in my routine because it helps me retain length on a low maintence hair care plan for those who stay busy and also love to wear their hair straight! My hair blowdries so quickly, pretty much straight and voluminous and shiny with a ceramic boar bristle round brush (with regular bristles), and I flat iron!
I have never left a review, but now you know what it is as of 2/26/19! Will be back again to purchase. This is it! Thank you so much for this! I appreciate it more than you know—and I pass the word along!
Lisa Moore –
I was so scared to try this product because it seemed too good to be true! It is amazing!! My hair is so smooth and manageable ! So affordable ! Thank god for this product !! I love my hair now!!!
Anne L. (verified owner) –
I wanted a treament that would relax the curls and also prevent the nightmare of the summer humidity frizz, so I tried Uncurly Plus. I am doing the treatment every 3 months. My 3B-3C hair is now a 2B-2C and no frizz despite the heavy humidity we had this summer. Bonus: my hair is gaining strength and shine, very easy to manage. Tip: You dont need to drench the hair in product, a thin coating is fine. You will also need less shampoo than treatment, so order accordingly.
This product is amazing, I bought it last month. It made my curls very smooth and more defined. I don’t have any more frizz going on. My curls are still soft and nice. Shrinkage is almost totally gone and my curls got a little elongated. I have 3b,3c,4a hair.
cindyjs (verified owner) –
I’ve have been using the Classic for a few years now. I had actually written a rave review for that when I first used it. Recently I’ve wanted to try the Plus as I feel my hair can definitely tolerate it and being originally from New England and now going into my 3rd summer here in Georgia, I underestimated the intense humidity! I tried the Plus a few days ago and all I can say is incredible. I wish your product had been around when I was younger. It really is a life changing product for someone whose struggled with curly, thick, unmanageable hair especially in rainy or humid weather, loves swimming, horseback riding, outdoors, etc. No matter what the activity or weather you can quickly style your hair after to a smooth, straight style that is manageable and holds up great. Thank you yet again for developing an affordable product and being such an ethical and honest company. I can’t say enough about your product and company.
Jordana T. –
Incredible results on my coarse and resistant 4b hair. It’s looser and longer when I wear it curly. It straightens really fast, doesn’t shrink or frizz. Absolutely better than the professional keratin treatments I’ve had. Great customer service too!
J Ippolito –
Love the uncurly classic. Works as well or better than any I have had done in the salon for a fraction of the cost. I have natural corkscrew curls and fine hair, and in 5 min with a blow drier it is straight and smooth. Lasts a full 4 months, and that is with washing daily. Great product. Can’t wait to try the “plus” on my daughter’s resistant hair!
Darla B. –
Without exaggeration, this worked better than my keratin treatment costing $400. Totally exceeded my expectations! I was in New Orleans over Labor Day in off the charts humidity and my hair didn’t have a bit of frizz. I’m buying it right now as a Christmas present for my sister. I used to get a blow out twice a week at $40 a pop but now I can do as good a job myself.
Donna P. –
For anyone like me who was a fan of the ORIGINAL Global Keratin, I heard this was as good (their new “GK” line hardly does a thing to my hair). I hoped it was true but didn’t really expect it to be as good as Global but WOW, it’s every bit as good!!!! The first satisfactory keratin I’ve had in 4 years. Hope you never stop making this.
Teresa C. –
I paid $250 to have a BKT done in a salon, I wasn\’t that impressed. So I figured I could do it myself ans save money. That\’s when I found your product, I love it my hair is soft, silky and shiny. It feels and looks so healthy and strong. It has grown 2 inches in a month. Thanks for making this great product. I have told everyone about it. I\’m a customer for life !!!
Jo Jo –
Awesome product!! My hair has shine and movement that I never achieved with a relaxer. Thank you.
Omg!!! So thrilled with the results! I thought i would have to shave my head after using a relaxer…….this product saved me. My hair feels silky once again. Usually i have to use lots of heat to straighten it and i have not even used a blow dryer and it feels wonderful….smooth….frizz freeand silky. Will highly recommend this product! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
TR Jordan –
First, I would like to thank the innovators of this amazing product. Even prior to purchasing my item I was somewhat skeptical. After reading all of the reviews and looking at all of the videos on youtube I decided to give your product a try. I must say I was truly amazed at how wonderful my hair looks after I finished the final shampoo last week. I am floored by how well my treatment is performing in the middle of a massive heat and humidity spell. I will certainly be a repeat customer.
Ronda C. –
I’ve used Uncurly Classic for a few years but just finished using the new Plus and I LOVE IT. I love the way it lets me control my naturally curly/extremely frizzy hair. As I’m getting older, I’m also getting gray hair, so it’s become more frizzy/wiry than consistently curly. This product has helped me to smooth out the frizz and create a more consistent look with my hair. Also, I live in the South, so the humidity is unbearable. Uncurly has helped me to have smooth hair, even with all the humidity, and the Plus formula is perfection for here in Alabama.
Rania H. –
After several years of using regular Uncurly I decided to give the Plus a try after we moved from Michigan to Florida where the humidity is insane year ’round. I just want to say that you guys have totally outdone yourself. My hair is a tough combo of AA and Middle Eastern, and while I don’t want it stick straight (I flip some of the ends up, curl some under) but I do want it smooth, if you know what I mean. I always blow dry using a round brush to stretch, and before Uncurly the “wrist torque” was overwhelming. I’d always run out of energy when doing the back so that area always looked like hell, and the rest of it didn’t really look great either, especially compared to now. Uncurly makes my hair incredibly manageable. So much easier on my wrists, so much faster to dry, and I get a level of smoothness I never had except when I was leaving a hair salon. Now that I’m in Florida, I tried the Plus and I’m delighted with its performance. I’m emailing a before/after, feel free to post. XOXO
Linda E-M –
This is my second purchase of Uncurly Plus. LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out (if it works in Miami Beach, it will work anywhere!) and it’s a fifth of the price of what I used to pay my salon. I know the process, I trust myself more with your product, you make it easy and affordable! THANK YOU!!!!
I was super sketchy about using your product at first, but I was at a dead end, with the texture of my hair and before I used uncurly I was going to chop it all off and start to re-grow my hair out again, But thanks to you my normal hair texture is back and I already notice a difference. I defiently will be using this product from now on. Thank You Thank You so much!
Dione F. –
Just completed my first treatment with Uncurly Plus and I love the results. I’ve used Classic Uncurly for the past 3 years and love what it’s done for my hair and my life, but this was even better for my 4B/C hair. Such a life-changer after decades of relaxer and styling struggles. I can’t believe the great condition my hair is in and how long it’s grown because it doesn’t break anymore. LOVE IT.
Excellent product! I loved the original formula but the Plus is even better. So easy to apply and the results are WONDERFUL!
I will definitely continue to use Uncurly! I get so many compliments and my hair actually looks salon perfect! I went down to Florida last week and it’s unreal how well my style held up, no frizz or shrinkage. I guess you can tell that I am soooo excited about this product!
L. Kharazi –
IT\’S TRULY AMAZING. 3MINS, 37 SECONDS TO DRY MY HAIR.. DIDN\’T HAVE TO DO ANY THING ELSE TO IT!!! WENT TO WORK. I love you ladies!!! I want to nominate the \”owners\” of UNCURLY for Nobel Prize in chemistry…. Thank you seems so inadequate, but I don\’t know how else to express my gratitude for for the resulting ease and peace now that I am once again, not needing to stress over my hair!! Thank you!! T-shirts soon? I would be honored to wear one. All my best to you and yours!!
Tonya B. –
I just wanted 2 thank you for making this awesome product! Uncurly made me fall in love with my hair again! I was on the verge of putting in a relaxer till I stumbled across Uncurly and I\’m so glad I did! The end results was amazing, no frizz, moisturized and totally manageable hair. I will never stop using Uncurly,I am a lifetime member!! Thank you for a truly wonderful product that works and affordable to all!!!
D. Rothman –
Just wanted to let you know I love your product. I just ordered 2 bottles of the Uncurly Straightener, and less than 15 minutes later received an email with the tracking information…..SUPER FAST! I was just wondering if there were any plans to sell bottles larger than 4oz. I have super thick, super wavy hair and I need to reapply every 3-4 months because I swim several hours every day. Thanks for the greatest keratin straightener.
Akayla F. –
Hello uncurly crew! Medschool student here. I finally got the opportunity to put this in my hair and the results are ridiculous. Previously it took me about 3 hours to do my hair and that does not include shower time and does not include getting perms every 6 weeks. I just don\’t have that kind of time. After the first wash out, I was able to finish my hair (blow-dry and straighten) in half an hour!!!! I was shocked. I was supposed to get a perm this week but cancelled it because my hair looks amazing! I cannot thank you all enough!