- Uncurly is the only DIY Brazilian keratin that equals or exceeds any salon’s results
- A 4 oz bottle (but we like to fill it to 4.5 oz — love ya!) contains 2-5 keratin treatments per typical client, depending on hair length, volume, porosity, and treatment iteration
- Instructions included
WHAT UNCURLY DOES:
- Frizz-free, pouf-free hair — even in high humidity or heavy perspiration
- Lasts 3-5 months — longer with successive treatments
- Versatile styling — straight and sleek, or loosened curls
- Drying + styling time cut in half — fewer tangles, too
- Restores hair damaged by bleach, heat, and relaxers to like-new condition
- Natural-friendly — great for transitioning from relaxers
- Strengthens against breakage for dramatically longer growth
- Costs $20-$25 per typical treatment, depending on length and volume
- Cruelty-free — no animal testing ever
DO I NEED UNCURLY CLASSIC OR UNCURLY PLUS?
Same Ingredients, Different Strengths
- Uncurly Classic and Uncurly Plus contain exactly the same ingredients, but Uncurly Plus is a stronger concentration.
- “Stronger” does not mean harsh or damaging. Both Uncurly Classic and Uncurly Plus are incapable of damaging your hair because they don’t break the hair’s molecular bonds as do relaxers, texturizers, and Japanese thermal reconditioning.
- Instead, Uncurly works by means of a protective keratin “topcoat” that smooths curl, eliminates frizz, and restores abused hair to like-new condition.
- Both Uncurly Classic and Uncurly Plus are 100% safe for weak, damaged hair, and may be used on top of previous keratin treatments, relaxers, or hair color/bleach.
When to Choose Uncurly Classic:
- Now in its 6th year of fabulous, high-performance results, Uncurly Classic is as effective as any salon’s Brazilian keratin treatment – indeed, more effective than many salon keratins, according to our clients.
- Even if you had mediocre results from a salon keratin treatment, Uncurly Classic may still be right for you. When in doubt, do not hesitate to contact us for help determining the right formula for your goals. You might also consider ordering a sample.
UNCURLY CLASSIC MAY BE A BETTER CHOICE IF:
- You had great results with Uncurly Classic or other professional keratin treatments; OR
- You have Type 2 or Type 3 curls and want a frizz-free, smoothed out look, AND WHEN YOU USE HEAT to style you still want more bend (ex: the ends turned under or flipped up) or some curl or wave, as opposed to a straighter style; OR
- You have low-volume or fine hair and are concerned about it looking too flat or thin.
When to Choose Uncurly Plus:
- Now finishing its 2nd year of availability, Uncurly Plus is formulated for hair that needs a treatment with extra “oomph” due to intense or resistant curl, extreme humidity, or preference for straighter hair. Types 3 and 4 hair will still retain some curl, particularly when air-dried, but when heat is used, they will smooth out more rapidly and easily than hair treated with Uncurly Classic. Frizz control will also be stronger and the treatment will last longer than Uncurly Classic.
- Uncurly Plus has been extraordinarily well received by its intended clientele.
- As Uncurly Plus wears off, the hair will pass through the stage it would have reached with Uncurly Classic.
UNCURLY PLUS MAY BE A BETTER CHOICE IF:
- You’ve used Uncurly Classic before and think your hair would perform even better with a more powerful treatment; OR
- Your hair is difficult to straighten (i.e., Type 4a/b/c and some Type 3a/b/c hair) or has an extreme frizz problem; AND
- WHEN YOU USE HEAT to style (blow dry, flat iron), you prefer a very straight look with less curl, bend, wave. You will still retain some loosened curl when air drying — particularly Type 4 hair — but it will be less than with Uncurly Classic.
CAN’T DECIDE? WE’RE HERE TO HELP
If you’d like guidance in deciding which formula to use, try our free online Consultation. We’d suggest sending in:
- a picture or two of your hair (or similar), either air-dried or showing your styling problem
- a picture or two of how you’d like it to look afterward (not essential but may be helpful)
- info about where you live and its humidity and wind level
- info about the styling effort you’re willing to make on a regular basis (i.e., air dry, blow dry, flat iron, etc.)
Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text/call us at 1-301-842-4250.